To blog, or not to blog

Ahh, the untimely question that bugs me daily.

Ahh, the untimely question that bugs me daily.

(Did you reread the strike-out sentence?)


If so, read on. No more tricks.


I'm starting to blog because it seems that every other professional-turned-SAHM is doing, so in order to keep up with the ladies, here I am. Appreciate.


I tend to envision lofty posts while I wash dishes, and when all is done at night and the toddler is in bed, I open up my computer, buy something online because I have zero control, then I come here to type something other than what I imagined three hours before. Because...well, I don't remember.


Oh, I'll remember tonight at 2:35am. And then I'll spend an hour mulling over OTHER things. The toddler will shreak shrek shriek in her sleep and I'll begin another unfortunate, wakeful hour. But it is ok.


I'm not an expert in anything. I'm good at may things. I survive through everything else.


(Lots of "I". So sad the world we live in, what has become of this younger generation?)


I prefer to use a double-space between paragraphs because that is what I'm used to doing from my schooling years. It makes things look nice and clean I thing think (go figure.)


It would be a shame to just be flippant in my posts, so I will disclaim that I am an aspiring Christian, meaning that I belong to the Orthodox Church and I aspire to be worthy of the title "Christian". I have moments when I feel close to God, and then I have my moments. I remind myself to get up again.


My spiritual father says to say, "Oh, Lord, bless our intentions!"


Oh, Lord, bless my intentions and let fruit spring forth if it is good.

Sewing thread